Use of Social Media in the Advertising of Alcohol Beverages
, Advocacy, Congress, Federal
The Honorable Mitch McConnell Majority Leader United States Senate S-230, U.S. Capitol Washington, D.C. 20510 Dear Leader McConnell: On...
, Advocacy, TTB
October 29, 2019 Ms. Amy GreenbergDirector, Regulations and Rulings Division Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau 1310 G...
, Advocacy, Congress
July 23, 2018 The Honorable Kevin Brady Chairman, the Committee on Ways and Means U.S. House of Representatives Washington,...
, Advocacy, Congress, CBMTRA, Clay Risen, Craft Beverage Modernization and Tax Reform Act, Craft Distillers, Distilleries, New York Times
Liquor Taxes Could Go Up 400%, Thanks to Congressional Dysfunction A temporary cut in federal taxes on alcohol fueled...
- Craft Spirits Weekly #219
- As Major Tariff Hike Nears, Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition Sends Letter to Biden Administration Urging Immediate Removal of all EU, UK and U.S. Tariffs on Spirits and Wines
- Craft Spirits Weekly #218
- New Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition Unites 47 U.S. Associations in the Hospitality Sector to Call for Immediate Removal of Retaliatory Tariffs on Spirits and Wine
- Black-owned distilleries are breaking barriers that once surrounded the Kentucky bourbon industry